Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Training Again

I'll be the first to admit that keeping a workout schedule is tough. Work has been kicking my ass lately. The heat is draining for sure. For those that wanna reach the ultimate goal, it's no excuse. It shouldn't be mine either. 

I'm disappointed in myself for slacking. Now, we are seeing the heat started to subside and now it's time to get back in gear. I just turned 37, and I feel as young as ever. What my plan is going forward, is back to 2-a-days, and a lot more explosive exercises. 

In my next post, I will try and break down my workouts. I've learned that writing everything for people to see keeps you honest and let's others know how hard or easy things are. I'd write more but it's getting late and I'm tired

Until next time 
C

No comments:

Post a Comment