Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Rough Week

Well, I wish I could say that this week is turning out as good as last week, but I can't. It's been a little bit of a rougher road than I was expecting. I took the weekend off so I could rest, which was probably a smart idea. You sure don't want to overdo it the first 2 weeks, but having days off end up having an ill response from my mind. One way or another, my mind starts to justify another day off as common, since I had two days off before. Luckily I have caught myself before the week got away from me. I did a shorter version of my fight training Tuesday morning, and meant to do it again this morning, but slept an extra hour. Now, I have to fit it in tonight. Although I don't mind working out at night, it does come at a loss to family time. That was the whole point of hitting my workouts early in the morning. I will get back on track and make this week worth my while.

From here on out, I will work out 6 days a week, and take Sunday off to rest. Sarah and I have been sticking to our breakfast which I can feel that I have lost a little bit of weight. Time to be positive and step up to the plate and get this week done. No time for rest now. This will end up being a short post today, since I need to get back to work. I will have a better post in the coming days. Let's just get it done. No excuse, No looking back!!

Project Resurrection is in top gear

No comments:

Post a Comment